Camp 2018

Camp 2018

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wedded Bliss???

I am not exactly sure which picture Peter drew first.  I came across this drawing and he had drawn on both the fron and back.  I am also not exactly sure what Peter thinks of love and marriage.  And based on his drawings, I am a little concerned.  :)

(You may need to click on the pictures to get a better view.)

It cracks me up that the bride is in tears,
 and the groom is ecstatic he gets to kiss the bride.
Isn't that always the way? 


And now as they head to limo, the bridesmaid is longing to get married.
The bride is rejoicing.
And the groom is looking rather apprehensive... kind of a
"What have I gotten myself into?" kinda thing.

Peter cracks me up.  And thankfully, he is nowhere near ready to be married.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking those are happy tears on that bride.

    I love his pictures.

    You have GOT to save these for his wedding day!

    ReplyDelete