Camp 2018

Camp 2018

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Prayers Please...

I know I promised I would keep people updated with my blog.  So a quick check-in.  I am experiencing much less pain than the doctors told me I would.  I am very grateful for this. I attribute this to all the prayers.  So thank you.  The slit where my chest tube was is still leaking, for lack of a better word.  I am hoping it begins healing soon. 

I have plenty more to say and to post, since the kids have been gardening and had Opening Day for Little League, but today is not the day.

A homeschooling friend lost her six year old daughter today to a two year battle with leukemia.  My thoughts are with Eliz, her husband, Jason, and their two boys.  I am going to hug my children a little more tightly this evening.  Please keep this precious family in your prayers as they struggle to find a new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment