Peter and I assembled a raised garden kit. Then we bought some wood sealer and set him to work. This prompted a quick retelling of Tom Sawyer whitewashing the fence. (Note to self: I need to read this book aloud to the kids.) Peter, however, was reluctant to turn over the brush to anyone else. He is now in the process of digging out the grass from the interior of the bed and then we are going to put those math skills to work and calculate how much dirt we need to buy.
Hard at Work...
The girls supervising...
Easter was upon us and we colored eggs. Five dozen eggs. One of which is still missing. The Easter Bunny decided the kids were getting older and needed trickier hiding places. Unfortunately, the Easter Bunny failed to realize that she too is getting older and didn't remember all the hiding places. I think next year, we will ask the Easter Bunny to leave a detailed list of where the eggs are hidden.
Caleb
The Pickle
The Queen
Noah
Peter
The Minions
Caleb took it upon himself to color an Easter egg to look like good ol' dad. He has the face down...
as well as the fringe of hair around the back. Oh, yes.
Not sure what he'll find in his stocking this year. :)
We never seem to get a picture of all of us looking halfway decent. So I took my camera to church and asked Susan if she would take a picture of us.
We can clean up nicely if we choose.
I am struggling with the fact I don't care for how I look these days, especially in photos. But I also know it's nice to be in photos and record life in our family. So I am trying to suck it up, be a big girl, and be in a picture or two. And I have to say, I think the rest of the crew looks pretty cute.
*YOU* and the rest of the crew looked fabulous!
ReplyDelete