Camp 2018
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Quick Update
Went in for bloodwork this morning. My white blood count was up to normal - 6.0. I don't know why I was surprised with all the people praying for me. I was hoping for the 3 to 4 range. God is merciful. So Mark and I headed to DC where I "expanded my horizons". This may be my last time. I am going to live with it a while and see what I think. I just have to be finished with expansion before radiation. But that's plenty of time. So, tomorrow I am off to get a port. The thing that ticks me off the most is I can't eat after midnight and the procedure isn't scheduled 'til 1:00 and they told us they usually run late. So I am not happy about being hungry. Figures, knowing me. And then chemo Thursday. Its a busy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY for good blood counts!!!! :-D Thank you, God, for answered prayers.
ReplyDelete