Camp 2018

Camp 2018

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Perspective

Elisabeth complained yesterday afternoon of a sore throat.  It didn't look bad, so I gave her a cough drop.  But this morning she woke up with a fever of 103.1 so obviously something more is going on.  And there is a part of me that wants to stomp my feet, cry, and say, "Again! Really?"

But I also logged on to my homeschool forum this morning only to discover a family there lost their only child in a car accident last night.  He was 18, due to graduate this year.  And so I am going to shut my mouth and hug Elisabeth a little tighter, praying for her to feel better but praying mostly for these parents that have a gaping hole in their family.

2 comments:

  1. It has changed my interactions with my kids so much these past couple of days.

    They see that "look" of concern and love on my face (they know about Andrew) and they melt.

    ReplyDelete